A reminder that baseball season will soon be upon us!
A MetroTransit “Hiawatha Line” light rail train is caught in the early morning light at Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins. This was the first day of service to Target Field station; the stadium opened the following spring. November 16, 2009 photo by Nicholas Benson.
- lambeau2009 likes this
- adventurer2816 likes this
- baseballbytom likes this
- fuckyeahminnesotatwins reblogged this from pauln2719
- huntsvillerailfan reblogged this from jagneta
- huntsvillerailfan likes this
- geostatopensatr likes this
- northerncrescentiron likes this
- carbombgoesboom reblogged this from minnesotalove
- carbombgoesboom likes this
- minnesotalove reblogged this from pauln2719
- creamconecoffee likes this
- jagneta reblogged this from pauln2719
- pauln2719 posted this